"HEAVY" Rubber Irrigation Canal Lining
- Use irrigation district workers to install Skidmark Geomembrane™.
- Reduce project cost and provide off season work for employees.
Features of Skidmark Geomembrane Canal Lining
- Workers can be trained on site in minutes and become proficient the first day
- Welded seams are secure and can be accomplished at low temperature
- Tolerant of "less than perfect" canal bed preparation
- Repair cracked and deteriorating concrete lined canals
- Easy to install around canal turns
- May be anchored using re-bar without the need for berm trenches
- Backer rubber adds stiffness in the invert preventing uplift
- Gravel or rock ballast is not required in most installations because;
- Specific gravity = 1.2, Thickness = .100" weight per sq' = .56 pounds
- Seam backer rubber adds additional 30% to overall weight.
Assistance, Training and Support until the job is finished!